WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Designer Circle, Truth, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Indulge Temptation, Tashi, Hunts, Group Gifts and More!




It's Saturday everyone! Get out there have some fun, Shop, Party, do whatever makes you happy Today!  If shopping  is your bag, then I might have some ideas.  My previews are from The Designer Circle, I have 7 Deadly s{K}ins [B]unique Special, some Lovely Jewelry from Indulge Temptation, one is a Hunt Giftie, pretty new Nail Polish by TASHI, New Hair from Truth, I found some great Pose Group Gifts and a few more items that you might like.

Take a peek below..., actually you will have to go to the original blog post .:HERE:. :)

No comments: