WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Aloha Fair II, Apply Me!, Designer Showcase, Dulce Secrets, Vestige Poses, Thrift Shop 10 and More!





We are only in the first Week of August and already I am seeing "Back to School" commercials, sales, etc.  I know when I was still in school I hated thinking about going back in August.  There's still a Month left, 4 weeks!  My Post Today all about Summer!

I should have called the Post a Day at the Beach!  I spent all Day there in SL.  Lilliana Post will take you to the Aloha Fair II.  Have you gone yet?  If not, you better get there soon.  The Aloha Fair II says bye, bye, until next year on August 10th which is Tomorrow.  A new round of Apply Me! starts this weekend. I have my Sponsor from Apply Me! featured below.  A new round of Designer Showcase began on the 5th, I already blogged one Designer from that Event in my last Post, this Post two more Designers from Designer Showcase.  Plus I have fairly Newness from Truth, a Brand New Release from Dulce Secrets and Vestige Poses at the Thrift Shop 10 again, this time I have a SLURL, Thrift Shop opened Today! 

More to read .:HERE:.

No comments: