WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Monday, August 24, 2015

New 20.Five, D-Style, Lindy and Dulce Secrets @ Designer Circle, 7 Deadly s{K}ins [B]Unique, {ZOZ} @ The Dressing Room Fusion, The Fantasy Collective, a few Freebies and More!


I've been away for a few days, I finally made it to my parents house out east in Long Island New York.  It was a nice time, I got to hang out with my Sister and Niece and I sat down and watched a crazy stupid movie with my parents.  We Say this nutty movie from the 90's called Ticks, it was about mutant Ticks, it was hysterical!  Seth Green was in it as a youngster.
Now all back and ready for a new Post!  Today's Post includes new releases from some of my Designer Sponsors like 20.Five, D-Style, 7 Deadly s{K}ins and {ZOZ}.  I visited The Fantasy Collective, found a few Freebies and some extras.  Let's look at what Lilliana has for you this time.  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: