WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

ApplyMe!. Paris District, The Designer Circle, The 24 2015, Collarbor88, Midnight Mania, D-Style Group Gifts and More!





I had Lilliana all over the Grid last night.  That's when I started Today's Post.  You can tell my the title, I visited lots of different places.  Some of those places was ApplyMe!, Paris Distric, The Designer Circle, The 24 2015, Besom, D-Style, Collabor88 and SLink. I picked up Group Gifts and a Midnight Mania Prize, keep reading if you like Freebies, I have a few nice ones!  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: