WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Monday, September 7, 2015

LaVian&C0 and 7 Deadly s{K}ins @ The Designer Showcase, New D-Style, The Arcade, -{ZOZ}- @ The 24 2015 (Coming Soon) and Group Gifts!



Happy Labor's Day for those of you who are off from RL Work like I am!  There is nothing like a long weekend!  I so vote for 3 Day Weekends, if I were President I would make that happen! Here in the U.S. were getting ready to vote for a new President, hint, hint Candidates, 3 Day Weekends, that would get my vote instantly! LOL

Okay enough about RL, this blog is all about SL, and one of my favorite SL things, Shopping!  You wanna look like Lilliana Today?  You will probably be shopping at The Designer Showcase's September Round, the Arcade and The 24 2015, okay well that last one, The 24 2015 is not open until this Friday, September 11th, just wanted to give you a sneak peek at something you could find there.  You may be looking at Designers like [LaVian&C0], D-Style, Lamb, 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Pure Melody, Maxi Gossamer, Klepsydra, -{ZOZ}- and oOo Studio, because that is what you will see right here today in my Blog Post! So let's get to it now, why don't we! 

Okay to see more you need to go to the Original Blog Post found .:HERE:.

No comments: