WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Designer Showcase, My Attic @ The Deck, 7 Deadly s{K}ins Group Gift, -{ZOZ}- Autumn Effect Hunt Gift and More!




Here we are again the start of a new week, Monday.  A little while back I told you all how excited I was that I was accepted as an official Blogger for My Attic at The Deck SIM.  Today is my first Post the New Round just opened and Today is the first Day.  How often do I Blog my Post on Opening Day?  Not too often I am very proud of Myself, excuse while I give Myself a nice pat on the back! :)

I have a few items from My Attic Today, the round is full of great Designers with awesome items.  I also have a last look at one of the Designers at the Designer Showcase.  Lilliana is wearing the New Group Gift from 7 Deadly s{K}ins and a really nice Hunt Gift by -{ZOZ}- for the Autumn Effect Hunt.  As always there are a few more items plus what Lilliana is usually wearing.  Let's dig in and start this Post! Join me!

Do you want to know more about the Post?  If so you have to go to My Original Blog Post found .:HERE:.

No comments: