WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

LaVian& Co., My Attic @ The Deck SIM, Wow Skins, Designer Circle, Designer Showcase, Vestige Poses and More!



Last Post I gave a quick peek at an exclusive from the current round of My Attic, Today as promised I bring you more Exclusives from that Event! My Attic open their doors to this round yesterday and runs until the end of the Month.  I have another Exclusive found at Designer Circle, which is at the halfway point.  You have about another week to shop the #118th Round of Designer Circle.

The Designer Showcase is still running, also till the end of the Month and am showing another something from their too, plus a real sweet discount from a backroom at Maxi Gossamer's store and a New-ish release from Vestige Poses.  Original Blog Post Found .:HERE:.

No comments: