WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, November 20, 2015

The Designer Circle #118 and My Attic @ the Deck!



TGIF Fans!  Very short Blog Title from me Today, Huh?  Couldn’t help it, I found pretty much an entire look from the Designer Exclusives at The Designer Circle.  I have to say really good round, lots of awesome items. The Designer Circle begins its half-way point this weekend, that most likely is the other reason I used so many Designers from their.  I wanted to give you all lots of time to pick up the awesome discounts!

 I am also giving you a little sneak peek at one of the Designers from The Attic @ The Deck!  Yes that right folks it’s time for another Round of The Attic to begin.  Since The Attic doesn’t actually open till Tomorrow, November 21st, I decided to just give you a taste of what you can find there. Oh trust me I will definitely be showing you lots more from The Attic in the next two weeks!  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: