WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Attic, WoW Skins @ The Kinky Monthly, Color Me Project, -{ZOZ}- @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room, and More!



Hi Fans and Happy Saturday!  In Today's Post, I wanted to revisit My Attic @ the Deck SIM.  My Attic is one of the great Events. You have to stop by soon, there's about a week left in this Round, if you don't you won't have the chance to check out My Attic until the New Year, as the Event runs every two Months.


You'll see WoW Skins Exclusive for this Month's Kinky Event.  Something else about WoW Skins, the Skin Tones have changed for 2016.  A New Round of Color Me Project just started the other Day.  The Colors this Round are the Colors of Winter.  I have a quick peek at one of the CMP Designers.  Next Post I promise more from Color Me Project. Last item you'll see is -{ZOZ's}- second Exclusive from Cosmopolitan Sales Room, I blogged another Exclusive from -{ZOZ}- for CSR in a prior Post.  Original Blog Post .:HERE:.

No comments: