WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Designer Circle, Group Gifts, Poison Ivy Hair Salon, WoW Skins @ PIXRA Event, and More!




I swear MY RL has been really really busy lately.  A week ago I told you all I did my Civic Duty and served Jury Duty.  This week it was my RL Birthday, Happy Birth day to Me!  My husband took my on a little 3-Day getaway to Montauk New York.  Go ahead Google it, you will see it's the most Eastern part of New York and Totally surrounded my Water.  During the Summer it's a very happening place. This time of year it's peaceful, quiet, the perfect recharge place.  It was wonderful!

I am back and should be around for the rest of the Year.  I hope to get back on track with Blogging regularly.  Today's Post consists of a bunch of Designers from The Designer Circle.  The current round of Designer Circle is #117 and right now it's the half-way mark, so one mark week left to this Round.  I have a new release by Poison Ivy Hair Salon, actually the Hair Style Lilliana is wearing from Poison Ivy Today was originally an Exclusive from the Mad Circus Event.  That Event is closed and the Exclusive Hair should be making it to the Main Store Soon!

Lilliana is wearing WoW Skins Exclusive from the PIXRA Event.  I don't know too much about this Event yet.  I do know it's new and seems to be a Weekly Event.  I have a Freebie Group Gift found at Designer Showcase, plus another Group Gift with a Fee Join.  Below is a closer look at what Lilliana is wearing. Check it Out! Original Blog Post and Credits found .:HERE:.

No comments: