WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quick but Good!

So The Crystal Queendom one of my Favorite, Favorite shops has just re-opened. Why do I love Crystal Queendom so much, because livinglight Yiyuan always creates extremely intricate designs.
Let's get back to the re-opening, to celebrate livinglight marked down a really cool outfit. My Lady Couture in black is available for only 10 Lindens! This is a huge bargain as livinglights designs can go for as much as $2,000.

Don't run out of the stores so quickly either. How about the pair of shoes you see in the Lady Couture Display for only 1 Linden Dollar? Well they are called Princess Lela and they are available for 1 dollar. Lastly, you can have the "It Shape" or the shape that fits all of the Queendom Fashions. It out for free and there is a modifiable version included! Here is your chance to own a piece of Haute Couture.

Crystal Queendom:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/River%20Island/105/190/732


Yesterday I posted how I was chosen to be a Beta Tester for the new Ozimals bunnies and I promised to post a few pictures of the them here they are.

Bunny #1:
Bunny #2:
I have three of them. For the Beta Test they are called bunny 1, 2 and 3. I took pictures of Bunny 1 and 2, because bunny 3 looks just like bunny 2. Aren't they the cutest things!

Right now we are testing the sleeping, feeding and hopping. Mine are doing just fine. :)

No comments: