WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Designer Circle, Vestige Poses, The Instruments, WoW Skins, Ross Fair, -{ZOZ}-, Cosmopolitan Sales Room, Free Eyes and More!




One Day down 4 more to go to the Work Week.  Monday always seem to be the longest Day of the week, at least I think so.  I did get some SL and Blogging in.  This time it's a few Designers from The Designer Circle.  The Half Way Point just past for the 109th Round of the Designer Circle, the new Round will begin over the Weekend.  There's a new Monthly Event that I just heard about called The Ross Fair.  I don't know too much about this one, just know it's Monthly and I have WoW Skins Exclusive for it.  I did put in an application for The Ross Fair, we'll see if they accept me, I may have more from this Even soon!

A New Round of Cosmopolitan Sales Room just started and I have one of -{ZOZ}- Nail Polish Exclusives.  The Poses are more from Vestige Poses for The Instruments Round.  I found some really nice Free Eyes for you and I purchased some New Jewelry from Maxi Gossamer over the weekend.  That's what you'll be seeing in Today's Post.  Let continue, shall we? :)... Original Blog Post is .:HERE:.

No comments: