WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My SLink Obsession, Latreia New Release, WoW Skins @ Olala, Designer Showcase, and {ZOZ} @ The Dressing Room Fusion!




I put together a pretty nice post for all of you on this Humpday, at least I think it's a good one.  I mentioned in a previous post how Lilliana is now part of the My SLink Obsession Team.  My SLink Obsession is now open and I have a few previews from there Today. I have a lovely new Shoe Release by Latreia.

I have WoW Skins current Olala Exclusive, plus a little something from Designer Showcase{ZOZ's} Exclusive for The Dressing Room Fusion, plus a few extras!  So come on in and join me in my Post Today, hopefully there is something that catches your Eye that you just have to have!  More to see .:HERE:.

No comments: