WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, July 3, 2015

The Sneak Peek, Designer Circle, Magika, Fifty Linden Friday, Designer Showcase, and a Freebie!



The Weekend is here!  Happy Friday everyone.  I have a quick Post this time.  I liked what I dressed Lilliana up in and decided hey Blog it.  I wanted to get another post out for the current Sneak Peek Round before it ends on July 5th.  I wanted to do a little more Blogging about the current Round of Designer Circle, it’s the halfway point there, so you all have another week to shop the 108th Round of DC.

I had to show of -Belleza’s- Fifty Linden Skin for tonight, because I love it and thought hey get it out there so others can pick it up, it is lovely!  I have another Set of Eyes found at Designer Showcase, get used to it, I love Dulce Secrets Eyes for Designer Showcase so I just might wear a different color for the next few posts. I promise next post will be other Designers from Designer Showcase.  I have another Freebie too this Evening!  Original Blog Post can be Found .:HERE:.

No comments: