WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, July 3, 2015

EVA Sales Room, My SLink Obsession, Color Me Project, Vestige Poses, Poison Ivy, WoW Skins, Designer Circle, Designer Showcase, and Freebies!



One more day until Friday and also sadly, the countdown to the end of my vacation from RL Work.  I will say having a week off is awesome.  We didn't go anywhere which was really fine, I took care of a lot of projects I had wanted to complete for sometime now, so it was good!  Today's post is all about EVA Sales Room, a sneak peek at what's in store for you at My SLink Obsession, more from Color Me Project, and the Designer Circle.  I have another new Hair Style by Poison Ivy, plus a new Group Gift from PI and a few more Freebies I found.

Original Blog Post Found .:HERE:.

No comments: