WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Hair Fair 2015 Opens it's Doors Tomorrow, July 11th!

Hair Fair 2015 Join Us Poster

Here we Fans the 2015 Hair Fair Opens Tomorrow and runs until July 26th.  I was at the SIM Today and have to tell you there are some awesomely beautiful new Hair Styles,  I hope you saved your Lindens!  I will have a few previews for you, so far I purchased two Hair Styles.  I'm actually going back when I get out of RL work to get more!  I may also show you a Free gift or two!



􀀌Can't wait for tomorrow, the official 2015 Hair Fair Website is .:HERE:.  There you can all kind of information, even learn a little bit about the charity Wigs for Kids.  Remember percentages of hair styles sold at the Hair Fair goes to Wigs for Kids!  Say you want to see, feel wear some of the new Hairs before Tomorrow, why not join the Hair Fair Demo Group and try all the Demos!  I joined and that's how I will be doing my shopping tonight, my plan is try on all the Demos and weed out which ones I want to purchase.  The Hair Demo Group is .:HERE:.

How about getting involved a little?  Bandana Day is July 26th. This is the day we remove our hair to show we care. All Bandanas sold at Hair Fair have been created by Residents all over Second Life. 100% of these sales  go to Wigs for Kids, and are only available for sale during the Event, and are destroyed after it ends. They will are transfer, so you can give them as gift.  

No comments: