WELCOME

Baroness Lilliana Corleone's Second Life Scavenger Hunt, Freebie, and Dollarbie Finds. Want to meet me in Second Life? Why not live where I do...

In-World, Aurora Town Zindra is a Picturesque Old World European Style Residential / Commerical set on an Adult.
Aurora Town Zindra: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Paceglen/127/102/55.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Gorean Grid Wide Hunt


There are many Grid Wide Hunts going on at the moment. My Friend Meanna is taking part in the SL Discover Hunt, I am still debating whether or not I want to do the VIP Keys Hunt, but on by wanderings today, I found out that there is a Gorean Grid Wide Hunt.

I thought this would be fun for my Tenants. So Tal, my Gorean Friends. The hunt stated on May 9th and runs until May 24th. You need to search and find little red hearts like the one pictured above and buy for zero lindens. Once you buy, you will receive a landmark to your next place.

Have fun!

Starting Point:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20DisQ/158/167/23

No comments: